Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Freshmen!!! We have the best way to get "the best time of life". Yeah ^-^

In fact, almost new students spend a difficult period when they just step on community college, and it does not except for me. Even though I have been living here more than four months, I am still a newcomer in the USA, especially CSUF. The same with this semester, during the first week, i almost got stress because it was more difficult than last semester. I felt and wanted to give up everything, I felt alone, I missed my family and I wanted to go home right away. But when i thought back, my parents always hope me will succeed in the future. Therefore, I felt I have to stay here and study hard.

Especially, after reading "Will you survive CSUF?" on Daily Titan online, I thought that I lost a lot of thing such as I did not set up my time logically, i do not have a special target, and i don't know where i can express my problems. That's why I almost looked like a stunned person at the first week. Right now, I know what i have to do. Yeah^-^ This article teaches me a lots, and I know I still have a lot of thing to do. I think we have only one way to survive in college is having goal, time management, how to deal problems. All of them are truly important for the students who are on the first step on college. Moreover, it is also useful for everybody who wants to succeed in their lives.

Everybody enjoys your lives , enjoys the best time of life.

No comments: